What is Juriosity?
Juriosity is a new legal knowledge network, professional directory, and self-publishing platform that allows legal professionals and organisations to stand out in their field and gain new clients and business.
What is Juriosity for?
Juriosity allows you to:
- Showcase your expertise by posting articles and commentary within your specialisms
- Stay up to date with all the latest legal news and developments
- Use the directory to easily find legal practitioners by specialism, location and more
- Build your profile to showcase your specialisms and generate new business
- Tailor your home feed to see the latest articles published within your followed areas of interest
Who is Juriosity for?
Anyone from the legal profession is free to join Juriosity: this includes barristers, solicitors, professional support lawyers, judges, clerks, legal executives, experts, students, and academics, to name but a few.
In addition, organisations are welcome to join Juriosity. This ensures that chambers, law firms, councils, and other organisations can be a part of this new legal network.
Juriosity is currently only available to lawyers within the UK, but watch this space: we intend to expand internationally soon.